THE MOCAP BOOK
A Practical Guide to the Art of
Welcome to the Motion Capture Club!
A place dedicated to the learning of and exposure to this exciting and cutting edge technology.
Browse about, download some motion files to play around and follow some motion capture tutorials to learn more about this technology.
Thank you for your visit and enjoy your stay!
- 04/04/10 Ricardo Tobon's The Mocap Book: A Practical Guide to the Art of Motion Capture is now available at the MocapClub store. The Mocap Book compliments and expands on the material covered in the tutorial section of this site and it is a must-have for anyone wanting to take part in professional motion capture production for film, TV and video games.
- 02/28/10 It’s the 3rd anniversary of MocapClub.com!!! Our most sincere thanks go out to all of our followers and supporters. We look forward to another year of bringing you the best on motion capture information and training.
- 08/03/09 Siggraph, arguably the most prominent computer graphics conference in the world in taking place during this week (August 3rd to the 7th). In it the computer graphics community will be sharing their latest advancements and developments.
- 07/31/09 A new tutorial explaining a Softimage / Motion Builder rigging / mocap pipeline tutorial is available. Check it out in the tutorials section!
- 02/23/09 This month is the 2nd year anniversary of MocapClub.com. We would like to thank all the people that have supported the site over the years. Our gratitude also goes to the Motion Capture Society for helping us get started and their continued support.